Dr Villanova is one of our most experienced, truly integrative physicians who uses her profound Eastern and Western medical knowledges to heal. For over 25 years, she has seamlessly integrated her many skills to help patients transform and overcome pain, internal medial, neurological, gyn/infertility, emotional issues & much more
- Physician Advisor to the North Carolina Acupuncture Licensing Board (2015–2017)
- Lecturer UNC Medical School
- Associate professor Family Medicine residency programs (past)
- Clinician Pediatric, Adult Medicine, and Obstetrics
- Sports Medicine/ Pain Management
- Board certified in Family Medicine & Medical Acupuncture
For additional details, please contact Dr. Villanova directly.